Docril® is a 100% solution dyed fabric usable for awning, marine and parasol. Docril® Canvas was designed to have all the properties required by the demanding solar protection market, especially those which protect against weathering, sucha as colour fastness, repellence of water, UV protection, breatheability and dimensional stability.
• Composition: 100% Solution Dyed Acrylic
• Width: 60" (153 cm)
• Roll: Approximately 65 yards
• Blocks up tp 90% of UV-rays
• High Water Repellence
• Great Workability
• High abrasion and durability resistance
• Great dimensional stability
• Inherent protection against rot and mildew
We recomment cleaning your Docril® fabric with a soft-bristled brush, and rinsing with water.
For localised stains, clean with a neutral detergent mixed in lukewarm water (maximum 38°C / 100°F) and rinse with water.
When used in awnings, it is very important to allow the fabric to dry completely before folding it.